per stupid capita

June 25th, 2006 by Romeo Anghelache

Have you listened lately about your country’s ‘economic’ growth? 8%, 2%…?

Well, if in your country 10% of the people own 90% of the property, then if you’re among the 90% of owners of the rest of 10%, you should be rather happy when your country’s growth is 0% or negative. Not because those rich guys lose at it, but because they might get concerned and try fixing it, and, in the process, you might get a break to smoke a joint and imagine happiness, similar to the 70’s, what else would you care to do with so much time on your hands, being used to being used?

Comments are closed.